Monday 24 October 2016

Quotes

I recently searched up some inspirational quotes and then illustrated them (actually, just wrote them in some fancy fonts according to the message of each quote).  They aren't too good, but I'm still posting them on this blog (partly because I haven't posted anything here for a while). Anyways here they are:

'Believe you can and you're halfway there'.
By Theodore Roosevelt (whoever that is!)
I liked the message of this quote, which kind of
implies that if only you believe in yourself,
you can do whatever you want to. 

'Perfection is not attainable but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence'.
 By Vince Lombardi.
I know I've misspelled the second perfection - so much for chasing perfection!
(And due to the bright flash, 'attainable' isn't very clear at all.
 It's a lot better if you see it in real life.)

'If you want to be happy, be!' By Leo Tolstoy.
I like this quote because it implies that your happiness
depends on your own self, not anybody else.
You can't blame anyone else for making you sad or depressed.
After all, you're in charge of your mood. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, these illustrated quotes are fantastic Fatima!! :D The change of colour and varying typography are so eye-catching! The quotes you've chosen are super meaningful too - I especially love the first one since it's something I can relate to! xD I really like how you wrote "perfection" and "excellence" in big, black capital letters in the second one as they're the two words that mean the most in that quote! I also really like how you chose a yellow background for the last one - it really gives a happy feeling! 8D Not to mention, your handwriting is wonderful! These would make perfect posters for a bedroom or office don't you think? :D Beautiful work!! <3

    ReplyDelete